Do not fret if you missed out on the various PC gaming sales over the holiday season. TPG is giving you the opportunity to snatch up great titles like Skyrim, Dishonored, Global Offensive and more. To enter the contest, use the commenting section below to post a story about your dream PC gaming dinner party. You can select five characters (main, supporting, NPC, et al) from any PC game. Please refrain from just posting names with no indication of why you chose those particular characters. You are encouraged to expand on this party. What meals would you serve? What type of outside entertainment could be offered? Would things get out of hand with Max Payne, JC Denton, Geralt, Gordon Freeman, Shodan, Jade, Prince LaCroix or Bastila in the same room?
- 1st Place: Dishonored and Skyrim.
- 2nd Place: $9.99 GOG Voucher, Serious Sam 3 and Global Offensive.
- 3rd Place: Orcs Must Die 2, Dustforce, A Virus Named TOM and Magicka.
- Bonus: The first five legitimate entries will be given a Desura key for Marvin’s Mittens.
- No Profanity
- One entry, per person, per e-mail address, per IP
- 72 Hours Only
- Post your first name and last initial
- Post a story about how you would conduct a dinner party with five PC gaming characters
This contest is now over. The winners are Russel, Jack and Marc. If you have not received an e-mail from us, please check your Spam folders. Thanks to everyone who shared their stories.
If you found us via Bethesda, there was a miscommunication on the ending date. We are sorry for getting your hopes up. We will be holding a new contest next week.